1. The promoter is Bayer Australia Ltd (ABN 22 000 138 714) of 875 Pacific Highway, Pymble NSW 2073 (Promoter).
Conditions of entry
2. Information on how to claim in the “Advocate – 6+3 Month” promotion (Promotion) and information on the Gift (as defined below) forms part of these terms and conditions. Participation in the Promotion is deemed acceptance of these and any other applicable terms and conditions (together the Terms and Conditions). Any claim not complying with the Terms and Conditions is invalid.
3. Claims are only open to Australian residents. Participants under 18 years old must have parental/guardian approval to claim and further, the parent/guardian of the participant must read and consent to these Terms and Conditions. Parents/guardians may be required by the Promoter to enter into a further agreement as evidence of consent to the minor claiming in this promotion.
4. Employees, business directors and managers of the Promoter and the immediate families of employees, business directors and managers of the Promoter are not eligible to claim. Immediate family members include any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or first cousin.
5. Purchases must be made by 30/09/2017 and claims must be received by the Promoter no later than 11:59pm AEDT on 30/10/2017.
How to claim
6. To be eligible to claim, participants must purchase any qualifying Advocate product from a participating store between 01/08/2017 and 30/09/2017 (Quaifying Purchase). A participating store is any store in Australia which displays advertising material for the Promotion. Individuals must ensure they receive a purchase receipt for their Qualifying Purchase. Qualifying Advocate products are as follows:
7. To claim, individuals must then visit www.advantagepetcare.com.au, follow the prompts to the Promotion claim page, input the request details (including their full name, address, email address, participating store where the Qualifying Purchase was made, purchase date, receipt number and the last four (4) digits of the barcode from the Qualifying purchase (found on product package), upload a copy of their purchase receipt for the Qualifying Purchase and submit the fully completed claim form so it is received by the Promoter no later than 11:59pm AEDT on 30/10/2017.
8. Multiple claims permitted, subject to the following: (a) only one (1) claim permitted per Qualifying Purchase; and (b) each claim must be submitted separately and in accordance with claim requirements.
9. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any claims that are incomplete,corrupted or fail to reach the Promoter for any reason by the relevant closing date.
10. The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of claims and the eligibility of the participant (including a participant’s identity, age and place of residence). The Promoter may (in its sole discretion) disqualify any participant who submits a claim that is not made strictly in accordance with these Terms and Conditions. Errors and ommissions may be accepted by the Promoter in its discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
11. If there is a dispute as to the identity of a participant, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the identity of the participant
12. The Promotion commences for purchases on 01/08/2017 and closes for purchases on 30/09/2017. The promotion commences for claims on 01/08/2017 and closes for claims at 11:59pm AEDT 30/10/2017.
13. Every valid claim received will be awarded with a three (3) pack of an Advocate product (“Gift”). The Gift will be a three (3) pack of the same Advocate product purchased by a participant in the Qualifying Purchase. The Gift will be sent via post or courier (at the discretion of the Promoter) to the address provided on the claim form.
14. Succesful participants will be notified instantly through the online redemption process.
15. The Gift is not redeemable for cash. The Gift is not transferable or exchangable.
16. The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
17. If any Gift is unavailable, the Promoter, in its discretion, reserves the right to substitute the Gift with a gift to the equal value and/or specification.
18. If the Promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the control of the Promoter, including but not limited to technical difficulties, unauthorised intervention or fraud, the Promoter reserves the right to the fullest extent permitted by law to:
(a) disqualify any participant; or
(b) subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority, modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the Promotion, as appropriate.
19. Participants consent to the Promoter using the participant's name, likeness, image and/or voice in the event that they are a succesful participant, including photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this competition (including any outcome), and promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoter.
Limitation of liability
21. Except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law, the Promoter (including its officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability for any personal injury, any loss or damage (including but not limited to loss of opportunity and loss of profits) whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the Promotion, including, but not limited to, where such liability may arise out of the following:
(a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control);
(b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference;
(c) any claim or Gift claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after its receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter;
(d) any variation in Gift value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions;
(e) any tax liability incurred by a succesful participant or participant; or
(f) use of the Gift.
22. Any cost associated with accessing the promotional website is the participant’s responsibility and is dependent on the Internet service provider used.