The Advocate Bondi Vet Promotion is now closed. Congratulations to major prize winner D.BLAKEBOROUGH, VIC.
Purchase 6 months of an eligible Advocate product* from a participating retailer (any physical Petstock retail store based in Australia that stocks the Participating Products or the Petstock online store www.petstock.com.au which sells the Participating Products) during the Promotion Period
Enter your details including last 4 digits of product barcode (from back of Advocate pack) and upload your receipt
Participants who meet the entry criteria will receive one official entry into the Promotion for each Participating Product
Entries close 11:59pm AEST 30/4/2021. PM-AU-21-0199
ELANCO AUSTRALASIA PTY LTD
ADVOCATE BONDI VET PROMOTION
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- The promoter is Elanco Australasia Pty Ltd (ABN 64 076 745 198) of Level 3, 7 Eden Park Drive, Macquarie Park, NSW 2113, Australia (Promoter).
Terms and Conditions of Entry
- Information on how to enter the Advocate Bondi Vet (Promotion) and the prizes form part of these terms and conditions.
- Entry into the Promotion is deemed acceptance of these and any other applicable terms and conditions (together the Terms and Conditions). Any entry not complying with the Terms and Conditions is invalid.
How to Enter and Eligibility
- The Promotion is open to Australian residents who are aged 18 years or over (Participant) and purchase any Participating Product from Participating Retailer during the Promotion Period set out below.
Participating Products: Participating Product is the following:
Any Advocate 6 packs; or
2 x Advocate for puppies and small dogs up to 4kg 3 packs.
Participating Retailer: A Participating Retailer is any physical Petstock retail store based in Australia that stocks the Participating Products or the Petstock online store www.petstock.com.au which sels the Participating Products.
- Employees and directors of the Promoter and the immediate families of employees and directors of the Promoter are not eligible to enter.
- Entry Mechanic: Participants must, during the Promotion Period:
- Purchase any Participating Products from a Participating Retailer;
- Keep their official receipt as proof of purchase and go to www.advantagepetcare.com.au/bondivetpromo to complete the online entry form including completing their personal details (Name, Address, Mobile, Email), date of purchase; and upload an image of their Participating Product purchase receipt
- Participants who meet the entry criteria will receive one official entry into the Promotion for each Participating Product.
- Multiple entries into the Promotion are permitted, provided that each entry is a valid separate purchase and entry.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any entries that are incomplete, illegible, corrupted or fail to reach the Promoter for any reason by the relevant Closing Time and Date.
- The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and to request proof of a Participant’s eligibility (including a Participant’s identity, age and place of residence). The Promoter may (in its sole discretion) disqualify any Participant who submits an entry that is not made strictly in accordance with the Terms and Conditions or tampers with the entry process. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
- The Promotion commences at 12.01 AEST on 1st April 2021 and closes at 11.59pm AEST on 30th April 2021, both days inclusive (Closing Time and Date) (Promotion Period). Entries must be received by the Promoter by the Closing Time and Date.
- There will be 31 draws conducted - one (1) draw for the Major Prize and 30 Minor Prizes which are made up of one (1) draw for the entries received each calendar day of the Promotional Period (each a Daily Draw). Subject to the starting and closing time of the Promotional Period, entries will open at 12am and close at 11.59pm each day based on NSW local time. All Draws will take place at Anisimoff Legal, 5/210 Central Coast Hwy, Erina NSW 2250 on 3rd May 2021 at 11.00am AEST (Draw Date).
The winner of Major Prize and Minor Prizes (Prize-winners) will be drawn randomly and will be the first eligible entry drawn.
Entries in each Daily Draw will NOT be entered into any subsequent Daily Draw(s). The Promoter may draw additional reserve entries in each Daily Draw and record them in order in case an invalid entry or ineligible entrant is drawn.
- Prize-winners will be contacted by the Promoter (or their agent) within 2 days of the Draw Date by telephone or email using the contact details provided on the Promotion online entry form. The Major Prize winner and in the event of any ACT Minor Prize winners, names will be announced online at www.advantagepetcare.com.au/bondivetpromo on 06/05/2021.
- If a prize is unclaimed because the Prize-winner cannot be contacted within 15 business days following the final Draw Date or if the Promoter determines that the Prize-winner is not eligible to participate in the Promotion or the terms of the Major Prize are not acceptable to the Prize-winer, the prize may, at the Promoter’s sole discretion, be forfeited and redrawn. The Promoter is not responsible if the Prize-winner cannot be contacted within 15 business days after the Draw Date. (A business day means a day that is not a Saturday, Sunday nor a public holiday in NSW, Australia.)
A draw for any unclaimed prizes may take place on 03/08/2021 at Anisimoff Legal, 5/210 Central Coast Hwy, Erina NSW 2250 at 10am AEST, in the presence of an independent scrutineer (if required), subject to any directions from a regulatory authority. Winners, if any, will be notified in writing by email. In the event of any ACT winners or SA winners of a prize valued at $250 or more, their names will be announced online at www.advantagepetcare.com.au/bondivetpromo on 05/08/2021.
- If the Promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the control of the Promoter, the Promoter reserves the right to the fullest extent permitted by law to: (a) disqualify any Participant; or (b) modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the Promotion, as it deems appropriate.
- There is one Major Prize to be won.
The Major Prize is an exclusive Bondi Vet TV pet consultation by Dr Danni Dusek at the winner’s home, including the filming of the consultation for the Bondi Vet TV series (to be shown on Bondi Vet social media and YouTube channels). Dr Danni will travel to the winner’s location during 2021 (provided travel is allowed and quarantine not necessary in that state due to any COVID-19 travel restrictions) and perform a general check up on their dog or cat. This prize is valued at $9,000. By entering the Promotion and in accepting the Major Prize the Participant agrees to the filming of the consultation and the use of the footage as outlined above. The Major Prize winner is not permitted to use the footage for their own personal or commercial use.
The Major Prize also includes a AUD$500 Petstock Gift Card. The said gift card voucher is valid for 3 years from 30/04/2021 and is subject to all terms and conditions imposed by the prize supplier, which can be viewed at www.petstock.com.au/help/terms (visit the Gift Card link for more information).
Total Major Prize pool is valued at AUD $9,500.
- There is one Minor Prize to be won each day during the Promotion Period.
- The daily Minor Prize is an AUD$100 Petstock Gift Card (Minor Prize). Gift card vouchers are valid for 3 years from 20/04/21 and is subject to all terms and conditions imposed by the prize supplier, which can be viewed at www.petstock.com.au/help/terms (visit the Gift Card link for more information).
Total Number of Minor Prizes: 30
Total Minor Prize Pool is valued at: $3,000.
Total Prize Pool: $12,500.
- The prizes can not be exchanged, negotiated, transferred or redeemed for cash. If the prize or any part of the prize is unavailable for any reason, the Promoter in its sole discretion reserves the right to substitute the prize or part of the prize with a prize of equal value and/or specification.
- The Promoter’s decision on all matters will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering into the Promotion, the Prize-winner acknowledges and agrees that the Promoter will make a public announcement by electronic media on www.advantagepetcare.com.au/bondivetpromo and/or via Bondi Vet social media and YouTube channels.
- The Prize-winner(s) consent, and waive all rights (including copyright and moral rights) to the Promoter using their details (including name, likeness, image and/or voice (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media for the purposes of promoting the Promotion and any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoter’s business for an unlimited period of time without remuneration.
Limitation of liability
- Except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law, the Promoter (including its officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability for any cost, expense, loss, damage or personal injury whatsoever (including but not limited to loss of opportunity and loss of profits) whether direct, indirect, special or consequential (Loss), arising in any way out of the Promotion, including, but not limited to, where such liability may arise out of the following:
(a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control);
(b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference;
(c) any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after its receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter;
(d) any variation in prize value to that stated in the Terms and Conditions;
(e) any tax liability incurred by a prize-winner or Participant; or
(f) use of the prize by a Prize-winner and any accompanying person or any other person,
- These Terms and Conditions are governed by the laws of New South Wales, Australia and any dispute arising out of or in connection with them will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of New South Wales, Australia.
- Permit number(s): Authorised under NSW Permit Authority No. TP/00800, ACT Permit No. TP21/00229, SA Permit No. T21/219.