Purchase an eligible Seresto collar from a participating retailer
Enter your details including the last four (4) digits of the product barcode (from back of Seresto pack) and upload your receipt
Once validated you will receive a $15 Menulog Voucher
Entries close 11:59pm AEST 31/01/2020.
Bayer Australia Limited
“Seresto® - $15 Menulog® voucher” promotion
- The promoter is Bayer Australia Ltd (ABN 22 000 138 714) of 875 Pacific Highway, Pymble NSW 2073 (Promoter).
Conditions of entry
- Information on Bayer’s “Seresto® - $15 Menulog® voucher” promotion (Promotion) including information on the Gift (as defined below) forms part of these terms and conditions. Participation in the Promotion is deemed acceptance of these and any other applicable terms and conditions (together the Terms and Conditions) and any participation or claim not complying with the Terms and Conditions is invalid.
- The Promotion is run in participating retail stores and veterinary clinics (but not in online stores) and is open to Australian residents aged 18 years or over. The Promotion commences for purchases of by a participant of Promotion Product during the period from 14/10/2019 to 11:59pm AEDT 31/12/2019 (Promotion Period) for which they complete registration for the Promotion Reward (as defined below) by 11:59pm AEDT 31/01/2020.
- To participate in the Promotion, participants must purchase any of the below listed Bayer products (each a Qualifying Product) from a participating store/clinic in Australia during the Promotion Period, whilst stocks last. Purchases of product other than Qualifying Product do not quality for this Promotion. A participating store/clinic is any retail store or veterinary clinic in Australia which displays advertising material for the Promotion throughout the Promotion Period. Participants must ensure they receive a purchase receipt for their Qualifying Product. Qualifying Products are as follows:
- Seresto® kittens cats 1 pack
- Seresto® puppies dogs up to 8kg 1 pack
- Seresto® dogs over 8kg 1pck
- Each purchase of a Qualifying Product during the Promotion Period qualifies an eligible participant for one entry into the Promotion ie qualifies for one Promotion Reward, whilst stocks last. A separate registration for a Promotion Reward must be completed for each purchase of Qualifying Product.
- The Promotion Reward can be requested by the participant visiting www.advantagepetcare.com.au, following the prompts to the Promotion claim page, inputting all of the requested details (including their full name, address, email address, participating store/clinic where the Qualifying Product was purchased, purchase date, receipt number and the last four (4) digits of the barcode from the Qualifying Product (found on product package), uploading a copy of their purchase receipt for the Qualifying Product and submitting the fully completed Promotion claim form so it is received by the Promoter no later than 11:59pm AEDT on 31/01/2020.
- Successful participants will be notified instantly through the Promotion online redemption process.
- Every valid Promotion claim received by the Promoter during the relevant period in accordance with the Terms and Conditions will be provided with a digital Menulog® voucher valued at $15 including GST (“Promotion Reward”). For the terms which apply to the Promotion Reward itself please refer below:
How to redeem:
- Download the Menulog app or go to www.menulog.com.au
- Enter your full address
- Select your favourite restaurant
- Select the dishes you'd like to order and click 'Go to checkout'
- Confirm your delivery details and click 'Continue'
- Confirm your delivery time and click 'Go to payment'
- Confirm your payment details and select 'I have a voucher code'
- Enter your voucher code and click 'Apply'
- Place your order
Voucher expires 29.02.2020. Valid for delivery orders placed with credit card only. The value of your order must be greater than the voucher value. Offer cannot be used in conjunction with other vouchers or any other discounts or promotions provided or advertised from time to time. For full terms and conditions regarding vouchers, go to https://www.menulog.com.au/info/privacy-policy
The Promotion Reward will be sent by the Promoter or its agent to the participant via email to the email address provided by the participant on the Promotion claim form. Menulog® voucher will be sent within 21 days of claim being approved. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any Promotion claims which are incomplete, corrupted or fail to reach the Promoter for any reason by the relevant closing date.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any Promotion claims which are incomplete,corrupted or fail to reach the Promoter for any reason by the relevant closing date.
- The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of Promotion participant and their claims. The Promoter may (in its sole discretion) disqualify any participant who submits a claim that is not made strictly in accordance with the Terms and Conditions. Errors and ommissions may be accepted by the Promoter in its discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights. The Promoter's decision regarding the Promotion, claims and Promotion Rewards shall be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- If the Promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the control of the Promoter, including but not limited to technical difficulties, unauthorised intervention or fraud, the Promoter reserves the right to the fullest extent permitted by law to (a) disqualify any participant;and/ or (b) subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority (where required), modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the Promotion, as appropriate.
- The Promotion Reward is not exchangeable, negotiable, transferable or redeemable for cash by the participant or any third party. However, if for any reason this Promotion is not capable of running as planned, the Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion and/or amend the Promotion Reward.
- The Promoter collects personal information in order to conduct this Promotion including via www.advantagepetcare.com.au and the Promoter may, for this purpose, disclose such information to third parties including, but not limited to, its agents used in this Promotion, the Promotion Reward suppliers and distributors and, if required, regulatory authorities. In particular, the Promoter shall provide the participant’s name, email and phone number to its agent, Edge Loyalty, ti enable them to send the voucher by email to the participant.
By entering this Promotion the participant agrees that the Promoter may, for an indefinite period, unless otherwise advised, use the participant’s provided information for promotional, marketing and publicity purposes, including mailing, sending electronic messages to or telephoning the participant.
- To the fullest extent permitted by law, neither the Promoter nor their agents shall be liable for any loss, damage or injury whatsoever (including direct, indirect and consequential loss or damages) incurred by the participant or any other person or animal as a result of or in connection with the Promotion or the use of the Promotion Reward.
- Any cost associated with accessing the Promotion website is the participant’s responsibility and is dependent on the Internet service provider used.