Purchase 6 months of an eligible Advocate product from a participating retailer and get an extra 3 months
Enter your details including last 4 digits of product barcode (from back of Advocate pack) and upload your receipt
Once validated you will receive a 3 pack of the same eligible Advocate product originally purchased
Entries close 11:59pm AEST 31/01/2020.
Bayer Australia Limited
“Advocate® – 6+3 month” promotion
- The promoter is Bayer Australia Ltd (ABN 22 000 138 714) of 875 Pacific Highway, Pymble NSW 2073 (Promoter).
Conditions of entry
- Information on Bayer’s “Advocate® – 6+3 Month” promotion (Promotion) including information on the Gift (as defined below) forms part of these terms and conditions. Participation in the Promotion is deemed acceptance of these and any other applicable terms and conditions (together the Terms and Conditions) and any participation or claim not complying with the Terms and Conditions is invalid.
- The Promotion is run in participating retail stores and veterinary clinics (but not in online stores) and is open to Australian residents aged 18 years or over. The Promotion commences for purchases of Promotion Product from 01/07/2019 to 11:59pm AEDT 31/12/2019 (Promotion Period) and for registration of claims from 01/07/2019 to 11:59pm AEDT 31/01/2020.
- To participate in the Promotion, participants must purchase any of the below listed Bayer products (each a Qualifying Product) from a participating store/clinic in Australia during the Promotion Period, whilst stocks last. Purchases of product other than Qualifying Product do not quality for this Promotion. A participating store/clinic is any retail store or veterinary clinic in Australia which displays advertising material for the Promotion. Individuals must ensure they receive a purchase receipt for their Qualifying Product. Qualifying Products are as follows:
- Advocate® for cats over 4kg - 6 pack
- Advocate® for kittens and cats up to 4kg - 6 pack
- Advocate® for dogs over 25kg – 6 pack
- Advocate® for dogs 10 – 25kg - 6 pack
- Advocate® for dogs 4 – 10 kg – 6 pack
- Advocate® for dogs up to 4kg - 2 x 3 pack
- Each purchase of a Qualifying Product during the Promotion Period qualifies an eligible participant for one entry into the Promotion ie qualifies for one Gift, whilst stocks last. A separate registration must be completed for each purchase.
- The Gift can be redeemed by the participant visiting www.advantagepetcare.com.au, following the prompts to the Promotion claim page, inputting all of the requested details (including their full name, address, email address, participating store/clinic where the Qualifying Product was purchased, purchase date, receipt number and the last four (4) digits of the barcode from the Qualifying Product (found on product package), uploading a copy of their purchase receipt for the Qualifying Product and submitting the fully completed Promotion claim form so it is received by the Promoter no later than the end of the Promotion period (ie 11:59pm AEDT on 31/01/2020).
- Successful participants will be notified instantly through the Promotion online redemption process.
- Every valid Promotion claim received by the Promoter during the relevant period in accordance with the Terms and Conditions will be provided with a three (3) pack of an Advocate®product (“Gift”). The Gift will be a three (3) pack of the same Advocate® product purchased by a participant as their Qualifying Product. The Gift will be sent by the Promoter or its agent via post or courier (at the discretion of the Promoter) to the address within Australia provided by the participant on the Promotion claim form.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any Promotion claims which are incomplete,corrupted or fail to reach the Promoter for any reason by the relevant closing date.
- The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of Promotion participant and their claims. The Promoter may (in its sole discretion) disqualify any participant who submits a claim that is not made strictly in accordance with these Terms and Conditions. Errors and ommissions may be accepted by the Promoter in its discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights. The Promoter's decision regarding the Promotion, claims and Gifts shall be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- If the Promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the control of the Promoter, including but not limited to technical difficulties, unauthorised intervention or fraud, the Promoter reserves the right to the fullest extent permitted by law to (a) disqualify any participant;and/ or (b) subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority (where required), modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the Promotion, as appropriate.
- The Gift is not exchangeable, negotiable, transferable or redeemable for cash by the participant or any third party. However, if for any reason this Promotion is not capable of running as planned, the Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion and/or amend the Gift.
- The Promoter collects personal information in order to conduct this Promotion including via www.advantagepetcare.com.au and the Promoter may, for this purpose, disclose such information to third parties including, but not limited to, agents used in this Promotion, Gift distributors and, if required, regulatory authorities.
- By entering this Promotion the participant agrees that the Promoter may, for an indefinite period, unless otherwise advised, use the participant’s provided information for promotional, marketing and publicity purposes, including mailing, sending electronic messages to or telephoning the participant.
- To the fullest extent permitted by law, neither the Promoter nor their agents shall be liable for any loss, damage or injury whatsoever (including direct, indirect and consequential loss or damages) incurred by the participant or any other person or animal as a result of or in connection with the Promotion or the use of the Gift.
- Any cost associated with accessing the Promotion website is the participant’s responsibility and is dependent on the Internet service provider used.