1. Information on Bayer’s Advocate® gift with purchase (of a 12 month magazine subscription) promotion (Promotion) forms part of these terms and conditions. Participation in this Promotion is deemed acceptance of these and any other applicable terms and conditions (together the Terms and Conditions).
2. The Promotion is run in participating pet specialty stores and vet clinics (being those who display promotional material featuring this Promotion) and is open to Australian residents aged 18 years or over. Employees and directors (and their immediate families) of the Promoter, participating pet specialty stores and vet clinics and the agency associated with this Promotion (MKTG Australia Pty Ltd) are ineligible to participate. Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or first cousin.
3. To participate in the Promotion, individuals must purchase two x 6 packs of Advocate® (Qualifying Purchase) from a participating pet speciality store or veterinary clinic in Australia during the period from 1st March 2017 to 11.59pm AEST on 30th April 2017 (the Promotion Period), whilst stocks last. Purchases of any product other than 6 packs of Advocate® do not qualify for this Promotion.
4. A Qualifying Purchase during the Promotion Period entitles the claimant to one (1) Gift with Purchase (as defined below). Only one claim (and therefore one Gift with Purchase) is permitted per person.
5. A Qualifying Purchase, entitles the claimant to receive a 12 month magazine subscription of the claimant’s choice of the following magazines (Gift with Purchase) as indicated at the time of submitting their claim. The magazine choices and their usual values for supply by Bauer Magazines are as follows:
6. Each magazine subscription is subject to Magshop’s standard terms and conditions available at www.magshop.com.au. Please allow between 6-8 weeks for the delivery of the first issue of the selected magazine. Bonus gifts and tip-ons that may be available with retail copies are not provided with subscriber copies. This offer for the participating titles in this Promotion is not valid in conjunction with any other subscription offer/promotion for these titles. Existing subscribers to any of these publications will have the new subscription period added onto the end of their existing subscription term. In the event of a magazine ceasing publication the claimant’s subscription will automatically be transferred to a title of similar interest. Bauer Media will send a letter of notification to claimants prior to their subscription period ending.
7. The Gift with Purchase can be redeemed by registering a Qualifying Purchase on www.advantagepetcare.com.au/promotion. The claimant must visit the website; follow the prompts to the Promotion claim page; input all the required details (including name, email address, store/clinic where the Qualifying Purchase was made, purchase date (which must be within the Promotion Period), receipt number, and the barcode from one of the Advocate® 6-packs purchased (found on product package); upload the Qualifying Purchase receipt; and submit the fully completed online Promotion claim form. The completed Promotion claim for must be submitted by 11:59pm AEST on 14th May 2017.
8. Incomplete or indecipherable claims will be deemed invalid.
9. Claimants must retain a copy of their purchase receipt as proof of purchase. Failure to produce the proof of purchase when requested may, in the absolute discretion of the Promoter, result in invalidation of a claimant’s claim and forfeiture of any right to the Gift with Purchase. The purchase receipt must clearly specify the participating pet specialty store or vet clinic of purchase and that the purchase was made during the Promotional Period (but prior to the submission of the claim).
10. Once a claimant has completed and submitted the Promotion claim form and it has been received by the Promoter, it will be reviewed and validated by the Promoter’s agent assisting with the promotion (MKTG Australia Pty Ltd) and, provided it complies with the Promotion Terms and Conditions, the claimant will receive an email with a code (“Magazine Redemption Code”) along with details on how to redeem their Gift With Purchase including a link to the magazine redemption website (operated by Bauer Magazines). Claimants must click on the link from within the verification email and follow the prompts to select, then redeem their magazine subscription by entering the Magazine Redemption Code, selecting their chosen magazine title and enter their name, email and mailing address details. The Magazine Redemption Code is valid for use until 11:59pm AEST on 11th June 2017. If the Magazine Redemption Code is not redeemed in accordance with the above instructions by 11:59pm AEST on 11th June 2017 the claimant will forfeit their gift
11. The Promoter collects personal information in order to conduct this Promotion via www.advantagepetcare.com.au and the Promoter may, for this purpose, disclose such information to third parties including, but not limited to, its agents used in this Promotion (including MKTG Australia Pty Ltd), Gift With Purchase suppliers (including Bauer Magazines) and, if required, regulatory authorities. If the claimant selects the appropriate consent box on the Promotion claim form, the claimant agrees that the Promoter may, for an indefinite period, unless otherwise advised, use the personal information provided by them for promotional, marketing and publicity purposes, including mailing, sending electronic messages to or telephoning the claimant.
13. The Gift with Purchase is not exchangeable, negotiable or redeemable for cash by the claimant or any third party. However, if for any reason this Promotion is not capable of running as planned, the Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion and/or amend the Gift with Purchase.
14. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any Promotion registrations which are incomplete, illegible, corrupted or fail to reach the Promoter for any reason by the required date. The Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of Promotion claimants and their registrations. The Promoter's decision regarding the Promotion and the Gift with Purchase shall be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
15. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limits, excludes or modifies or purports to limit, exclude or modify any applicable statutory consumer guarantees provided under the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 or other applicable consumer protection laws in the States and Territories of Australia (“Non-Excludable Guarantees”). Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the Promotion.
16. The Promoter is Bayer Australia Ltd (ABN 22 000 138 714) of 875 Pacific Highway Pymble NSW 2073 (Promoter).